Agent | [email protected]
Kevin has an extensive background in sales and marketing. For 16 years he served in a variety of management roles growing his Real Estate brokerage from 20+ agents to 165 agents. His company ranked in the top 250 brokerages in North America and the top 50 in the Prudential system. As the first Prudential affiliate in The Rocky Mountains, he saw the organization grow and was a significant part of Prudential’s expansion in Colorado.
Kevin Patterson sold the majority of his ownership in Prudential Professional, REALTORS® and returned to sales in 2005, shortly after the untimely passing of his mother, legendary REALTOR® Kay Deen Patterson, and he completed the sale of his remaining interest in May 2008. Kevin has now re-launched their business, The Patterson Group, as an independent local real estate brokerage in a new office building they constructed at 3470 Centennial Blvd. in Colorado Springs, Colorado. In 2007 The Patterson Group was fortunate to be a leader in the luxury market finishing number two in sales, and we expect to continue to be a leader. Kevin has ranked in the Prudential Chairman’s Circle – Diamond level placing him in the Top 1% out of 75,000 brokers in North America.
We are extremely pleased that The Patterson Group has already listed over $32,000,000 in Colorado Springs Real Estate and expect to continue to grow our business. “It’s a tough market but that’s when sellers need us most. Our reputation has been built on hard work, professionalism and integrity. Those are all things sellers need today.
Kevin believes in giving back to the Colorado Springs community. His community and volunteer activities have included:
- Board of Directors of Penrose St. Francis Hospital
- Board of Director of Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
- Board of Directors, Greater Colorado Springs Economic Development Corporation
- Board of Trustees, Colorado Springs School
- Executive Board Kissing Camels Property Owners Association
- Volunteer Auctioneer for over 12 Non Profit Charities in the Pikes Peak Region raising over $300,000
- Member, Colorado Springs Home Builders Association
- Member, Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Colorado Association of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Kevin is a former US Marine Corps Infantry Captain who also served as a White House Aide.
- 1979 Graduate of Texas A & M, where he was Vice President of the Student Body
- Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Loves Colorado and Colorado Springs. Counts many customers as personal friends.
Awards & Recognition
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Certified Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Prudential Chairman’s Circle – Diamond Award
- Stewart Title Elite 25 Recognition
- Real Trends Top 500 and Top 250 National Recognition
- Colorado Association of REALTORS® – Employing Broker Designation
- Selection for 7 straight years as facilitator of the Broker Council
- Guest speaker at several Real Trends Conferences