Membership Criteria for The Peak Producers – the Best Colorado Springs Real Estate Agents

Peak Producers is not just a name — it represents the core values we strive to have in our members, our organization and our impact on the real estate community.  Simply put, we want to work with the best, in the best way possible, to achieve the best results.  The members who have joined Peak Producers have all met very specific professional and performance criteria:

^

Membership in the Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS®

^

Outstanding volume of listing/sales units (Top 10 % minimum)

^

Strong motivation to support charitable activities that give back to the Pikes Peak community

^

A willingness and desire to share their networking skills, experience, and Real Estate knowledge to raise the level of professionalism within the Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS®.

Vital Statistics

2017 Percentage of Transactions for 2018
Peak Producers membership

^

Total active Agents in PPAR as of 12/31/17 were 3,592 – 318 more than the year before and 1,030 more than four years before, an increase of nearly 40% more real estate agents since the end of 2013.

^

Total number of transaction sides (buyer is one transaction; seller is another) across entire PPMLS in 2017 equaled 37,887 – an increase of 2,357 sides (15%) over the total from one year before and 6,800 sides (22%) over the total two years before.

^

The top 10% of local Agents (363 Agents) closed 18,280 transaction sides, or 50.4% of the total. The remaining 90% of Agents closed 19,607 transaction sides, or 49.6% of the total. This year’s Peak Producers closed 5,366 transaction sides in 2017, or 14.2% of the total!

^

Agents in the top 10% each closed on average more than 8 times the amount of transactions than Agents in the remaining 90%, having averaged 50 transaction sides each in 2017 compared to 6 each for the other Agents. The average number of transaction sides closed for all Agents last year in the PPMLS was 10.6 each. This year’s Peak Producers averaged 53 transaction sides in 2017 – more than five times greater than the average of all local Agents!

^

Almost half of the Agents in the PPMLS – 1,645 or 46% – closed 5 deals or fewer in 2017. Furthermore, 1,256 Agents, or 35% of the Agents in the PPMLS, closed 3 deals or fewer last year; 626 of them, or 17% of the Agents, closed a single transaction; while 321 of them, or 9% of the total Agents, did not close any.

^

The top 10% of Agents last year each closed a minimum of 26 transactions, resulting in 363 Agents qualifying for Peak Producers membership in 2018.

^

The information used in the above statistics was taken from the PPMLS and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All calculations and interpretations from this data are also deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

2016 Percentage of Transactions for 2017
Peak Producers membership

^

Total active Agents in PPAR as of 12/31/16 were 3,274 – 293 more than one year before and 712 more than three years before, a growth of nearly 28% more real estate agents over the last three years.

^

Total number of transaction sides (buyer is one transaction; seller is another) across entire PPMLS in 2016 equaled 35,530 – a 14.2% increase over the total from one year before and 32% greater than two years before.

^

The top 10% of Agents closed 16,526 transaction sides, or 46.7% of the total. The remaining 90% of Agents closed 19,004 transaction sides, or 53.3% of the total. Not counting team members, this year’s Peak Producers closed 4,751 transaction sides last year, or 13.4% of the total!

^

Agents in the top 10% each closed on average more than 7 times the amount of transactions than Agents in the remaining 90%, having averaged 46.7 transaction sides each in 2016 compared to 6.5 each for the other agents. The average number of transaction sides closed for all agents last year in the PPMLS was almost 11 each. Not counting team members, this year’s Peak Producers averaged 48 transaction sides last year!

^

1,409 agents, or 43% of the agents in the PPMLS, closed 3 deals or fewer last year; 464 of them, or 14.2% of the agents, closed a single transaction; while 399 of them, or 12.2% of the total agents, did not close any transactions.

^

The top 10% of Agents last year each closed a minimum of 26 transactions, resulting in 354 Agents qualifying for Peak Producers membership in 2017.