Membership Criteria for The Peak Producers
Peak Producers is not just a name -- it represents the core values we strive to have in our members, our organization and our impact on the real estate community. Simply put, we want to work with the best, in the best way possible, to achieve the best results. The members who have joined Peak Producers have all met very specific professional and performance criteria:
Membership in the Pikes Peak Association of Realtors
Outstanding volume of listing/sales units (Top 10 % minimum)
Strong motivation to support charitable activities that give back to the Pikes Peak community
A willingness and desire to share their networking skills, experience, and Real Estate knowledge to raise the level of professionalism within the Pikes Peak Association of Realtors.
2015 Percentage of Transactions for Peak Producers
- Total active agents in PPAR as of 12/31/15 were 2,981 - 165 more agents than one year before and 254 more than two years before.
- Total number of transaction sides (buyer is one transaction; seller is another) across entire PPMLS in 2015 equaled 31,087 – an 18% increase over the total from one year before.
- The top 10% of Agents closed 14,198 transaction sides, or 45.7% of the total. The remaining 90% of Agents closed 16,889 transaction sides, or 54.3% of the total. Not counting team members, this year’s Peak Producers closed 4,703 transaction sides last year, or 15% of the total!
- The top 10% of Agents closed 8 times more transactions than the remaining 90%, having averaged 48 transaction sides in 2015 compared to 6 for the other agents. The average number of transaction sides closed for all agents last year in the PPMLS was 10. Not counting team members, this year’s Peak Producers averaged 47 transaction sides last year!
- 1,323 agents, or 44% of the agents in the PPMLS, closed 3 deals or less last year. 820 of them, or 28% of the agents, closed 1transaction; while 394 of them, or 13% of the total agents, did not close any transactions.
- 299 agents qualified for the top 10%, with each one closing a minimum of 27 transactions.
The information used in the above statistics was taken from the PPMLS and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All calculations and interpretations from this data are also deemed reliable but not guaranteed.