The Peak Producers
Wagner iTeam at Keller Williams
PO Box 62356
Mariana Wagner has been a full-time real estate professional in the Colorado Springs, Fountain and Monument areas since 2001. She is co-owner of the Wagner iTeam with her husband, Derek, and specializes in residential home sales and relocation to and from her city. Additionally, she is in charge of internet and social marketing of both the team listings and local real estate market information. In addition to the business of real estate, Mariana is also a national real estate trainer, focusing on the use of technology in the real estate industry.
- Wagner iTeam Real Estate Team Owner – (2001 – present): one of the TOP 1% of successful real estate teams in Colorado Springs.
- Keller Williams Realty – (2004 – present): Broker associate affiliate.
- National Real Estate Trainer – (2005 – present): Featured speaker and trainer at over 40 events and national conferences.
- Real Estate Technology Coach – (2008 – 2011): Long term technology coaching of real estate professionals across the nation. Lots of geeky stuff.
- National Association of Realtors® (2001 – present)– Member in Good Standing
- Colorado Association of Realtors® (2001 – present)– Member in Good Standing
- Pikes Peak Association of Realtors® (2001 – present)– Member in Good Standing
- Social Media Training Camp (2009-2010)– Social Media Training Camp (SMTC) trains companies and individuals how to connect and drive business using the latest in social networking techniques. Co-Founder and member in good standing.
- Social Media Marketing Institute (2009-2011)– Advisory Board Member and Trainer
- The Social Media Marketing Institute is the parent entity for the Social Media Marketing Council, the provider of the Certified Social Media Marketer (CSM) designation for professionals who are interested in community building online. SMMI is dedicated to the further development of Social Media, both as a business tool as well as a means of enhancing relationships and engaging current and potential clients.
- Peak Producers – (2012 – present) Top 10% of producing local Real Estate professionals, collectively inspiring and enhancing the Pikes Peak Region by giving back to the community.
- Young Professionals Network – (2012 – present) A local networking group created to engage young real estate professionals to become more engaged in leadership at a local, regional and national level.
- Pikes Peak Association of Realtors® (PPAR) Leadership Academy – (2012- present) PPAR Leadership Academy is designed to produce quality REALTOR® leaders that are equipped with skills and knowledge necessary to lead PPAR.
Mariana is a mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, blogger, amateur photographer and part-time g33k. She loves Sci-Fi & is a huge MMA (mixed martial arts) fan. In fact, she and her husband have sponsored several prominent fighters and local MMA events through their sister company, Property Knockout. Mariana was born in Seattle WA, spent her childhood in both Brooklyn, NYC and Portland, OR and moved to Colorado Springs, CO with her husband in 1994. They have 2 sons and love to play. Traveling, snowboarding and watching MMA events are among the many things they love to do as a family. WaySearch
Contact Mariana Wagner
Please fill in the form as completely as possible including all required (*) fields