The Peak Producers
RE/MAX Performance, Inc.
|Irene J. Tanis|
|300 Sunny Glen Court|
- Native Coloradan; In real estate since 1983; all in Teller County.
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI); Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Broker Associate with RE/MAX Performance, Inc. since 1993
- Diamond Awards from Pikes Peak Association of Realtors
- 100% Club in first year with RE/MAX (1993)
- Platinum Award from RE/MAX 14 years in a row; Hall of Fame Recipient – Accomplished in 6 years; Life-Time Achievement Recipient - Accomplished in 9 Years
- Member Board of Directors for Pikes Peak Association of Realtors
- Average listings per year are $17,000,000.00
- Average closed sales per year $19,000,000.00
- Closed volume to date approximately $290,000,000.00
- Active with Teller Economic Development Council; Chamber of Commerce; Women’s Council of Realtors; Pikes Peak Association of Realtors; Teller County Realtor Forum; Centennial Cavaliers
- Happily married since 1969 to Joe Tanis; two sons, Joe with wife Stephanie; and David with wife Paige and children Jessica and Joshua.
- Full-time assistant, Pam Sánchez, with me since 1995, to help with paper work, sales and office duties.
- My son, Joe (with me since 1996) & his wife Stephanie (joined our team in 2006), are with me as a full-time agents, working with Buyers and Sellers.
I love and enjoy real estate and the people I work with. I find it very rewarding in the fulfillment of reaching personal goals, ideas, friendships and the dream of property ownership.WaySearch